Sr. Manager – Ad Ops – Mobile Performance
Xapads Media is on a mission to change Old Media Buying Practices by bringing technology-based Digital Advertising. We are looking to bring this revolution by redefining the way ad operations are being managed across multiple digital ad platforms.
We are looking for an experienced person for the Position of Ad Operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for advertising efforts through multiple platforms. Have to be In-Sync between Media Buying and Sales Team. Key responsibilities will include Campaign execution, optimization, and managing day-to-day ad campaign success.
POSITION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Well-versed with mobile Marketing platforms (MMPs) like Appsflyer, Branch, Kochava, Adjust, Singular.
- Past experience of executing Mobile performance campaigns like CPI, CPT, and CPA.
- Hands-on experience working on platforms like ByteDance (Tiktok), Unity3d, KWAI, or Bigo for running Mobile Performance campaigns is mandatory.
- Should understand the life cycle of Install and post-install events to optimize as per deep performance analysis.
- Experience in understanding and optimizing the inventory as per the third-party fraud scores from Protect 360, Defend (Branch), or MFilter.
- To lead or be a part of the team to run mobile performance campaigns on platforms like ByteDance (Tiktok), Unity3d, KWAI, or Bigo.
- Coordinate with Creative teams (internal and client side) to get creatives as per the guidelines of requested panels.
- Responsible for identifying and managing campaign KPIs as agreed upon by sales & agency.
- Analyze campaign data, make applicable optimizations to campaigns to meet the campaign goals.
- Maintain P&L for executed campaigns.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS::
- Minimum of 3 Years’ experience in Ad Operations for Digital Advertising.
- Must have worked on execution of the campaign using servers mentioned above.
- Educational Qualification – B. Tech.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (email@example.com). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.