Media Sales – India
Xapads Media, which started as a garage start-up in 2008, is now an Ad-Tech conglomerate, headquartered in India, with 9 offices in 6 countries, with a 200+ strong team, offering 360* Digital Marketing Solutions to our esteemed clients in 20+ countries.
Xapads is a Technology First Advertisement Company, where we have built & perfected our Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning engine Xerxes & Xaprio, over the years, using the power of Big Data & Predictive Algorithms, allowing us to run highly targeted Branding & Performance Campaigns, which not only meet but even exceed the KPI expectations of the client, bringing in premium customers, higher LTAV and best in class ROAS for esteemed brands.
With Direct Access to 25,000+ publishing partners and direct integration with all the leading OEMs, We are able to reach well over 1.1 Billion users globally. Our proprietary DMP allows us to build Second & Third Party data on these audiences, which further helps our AI Engine Xerxes to Auto-Optimize towards the Client & goal.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are looking for an energetic and experienced individual to join our Media Sales Team – India who will be responsible for developing new contacts, and expand existing relationships with Media agencies & Clients also have an ability to develop/suggest on the spot custom marketing proposals and ideas.
- Drive strategy for vertical expansion in order to engage Clients and improve retention as well as growth. This includes Branding, Display and Performance.
- Responsible for handling the agency relationship business.
- Connect, engage and drive deeper relationships & business engagement with direct brands within the Vertical.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s client base and ensures its strong presence.
- Resolve client issues in an efficient, tactful manner, and contributing to implementing solutions that prevent future problems.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help in the company expansion.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 4+ years of Digital Sales experience, focused on large accounts: creating, maintaining, and enhancing Client & Agency relationships.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful marketing or business development strategies.
- Fast learner and be comfortable working in a fast-paced company environment.
- Must be street smart and should have the ability to handle crunch situations effectively.
- Educational Qualification MBA in Marketing / Advertisement.
Mumbai | Bangalore | Noida
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (email@example.com). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.