Xapads Media, which started as a garage start-up in 2008, is now an Ad-Tech conglomerate, headquartered in India, with 9 offices in 6 countries, with a 200+ strong team, offering 360* Digital Marketing Solutions to our esteemed clients in 20+ countries.
Xapads is a Technology First Advertisement Company, where we have built & perfected our Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning engine Xerxes & Xaprio, over the years, using the power of Big Data & Predictive Algorithms, allowing us to run highly targeted Branding & Performance Campaigns, which not only meet but even exceed the KPI expectations of the client, bringing in premium customers, higher LTAV and best in class ROAS for esteemed brands.
With Direct Access to 25,000+ publishing partners and direct integration with all the leading OEMs, We are able to reach well over 1.1 Billion users globally. Our proprietary DMP allows us to build Second & Third Party data on these audiences, which further helps our AI Engine Xerxes to Auto-Optimize towards the Client goal.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Xapads Media is on mission to change Old Media Buying Practices by bringing technology- based Digital Advertising. We are looking to bring this revolution by redefining the way ad operations are being managed across multiple digital ad platforms.
We are looking for experienced personal for Position of Ad Operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for advertising efforts through multiple platforms. Have to be In-Sync between Media Buying and Sales Team. Key responsibility will include Campaign execution, optimization, and managing day-to-day ad campaign success.
- To manage the life cycle of a campaign (Setup, reporting, debugging and optimisation) using/over MMPPlatforms.
- Analyze campaign data, make applicable optimizations to campaigns to meet the campaign goals.
- Maintain P&L for executed campaigns.
- Experience of executing Display ads / display campaigns like CPM, CPC(BRANDING)
Tools Required – DV360, DCM.
- Monitor media budget for campaign and issue periodic analyses for clients like Media negotiations.
- Analyzing campaign performance and preparing a detailed report.
- Determining KPIs and measuring ROIs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 3 Years’ experience in Campaign Management for Digital Advertising.
- Must have worked on execution of the campaign using servers mentioned above.
- Educational Qualification – B. Tech.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.