Xapads Media is on mission to change Old Media Buying Practices by bringing technology-based Digital Advertising. We are looking to bring this revolution by redefining the way ad operations are being managed across multiple digital ad platforms.
We are looking for experienced personal for Position of Ad Operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for advertising efforts through multiple platforms. Have to be In-Sync between Media Buying and Sales Team. Key responsibility will include Campaign execution, optimization, and managing day-to-day ad campaign success.
- Hands on Experience on either of following Ad Servers. One can apply even have worked on either of the server mentioned below.
- Performance Marketing – GetCake, Tune or Hassoffer, Affise or Fuse Click.
- Display – DFP, Zedo or Appnexus.
- Video – SpringServer, Streamrail, Adteligent (Verta Media) or Cedato.
- Responsible for identifying and managing campaign KPIs as agreed upon by sales & agency.
- Analyze campaign data, make applicable optimizations to campaigns to meet the campaign goals.
- Maintain P&L for executed campaigns.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 Years’ experience in Ad Operations for Digital Advertising.
- Must have worked on execution of the campaign using servers mentioned above.
- Educational Qualification – B. Tech.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.