Xapads Media is on mission to change Old Media Buying Practices by bringing technology- based Digital Advertising. We are looking to bring this revolution by redefining the way ad operations are being managed across multiple digital ad platforms.
We are looking for experienced personal for Position of Ad Operations. The successful
candidate will be responsible for advertising efforts through multiple platforms. Have to be
In-Sync between Media Buying and Sales Team. Key responsibility will include Campaign
execution, optimization, and managing day-to-day ad campaign success.
Position & Requirements:
(You can apply for any of the below mentioned profile under Ad Operations.)
- Ad Ops – Mobile Performance (CPI, CPT, CPA)
- Tools Required – Appsflyer, Branch, Kochava, Adjust, Singular.
- Ad Ops – Desktop performance (CPL, CPS, CPA)
- Tools Required – Affise, Trackier(VNative), GetCake, Tune or Hassoffer or Fuse Click.
- Ad Ops – Display (CPM, CPC, BRANDING)
- Tools Required – Google DV360, DFP, Zedo, Adkernel, Amobee, Oath(Verizon) or AppNexus.
- Ad Ops – Programmatic (OPEN RTB, HEADER BIDDING)
- Tools Required – Working Knowledge of OpenRTB Platform(In House) V2.5 and above.
- Responsible for identifying and managing campaign KPIs as agreed upon by sales & agency.
- Analyse campaign data, make applicable optimizations to campaigns to meet the campaign goals.
- Maintain P&L for executed campaigns.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 Years’ experience in Ad Operations for Digital Advertising.
- Must have worked on execution of the campaign using servers mentioned above.
- Educational Qualification – B. Tech.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.