We’re Xapads, Our mission is to revolutionize AdTech and Digital Industry through smart AI & ML based technology and creating a global platform that will re-define the best practices around it. We are growing rapidly and looking for talented professionals to be part of this journey. Let us build this, together!
As VP-Finance, we are looking for Individual with specialized experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Business Finance, Expense Management. Should have worked minimum 12+ years in core accounting function for Advertisement, Digital or AdTech industry.
- Handle the entire finances of the company. Responsible for handling internal and external finance, book keeping and audit systems.
- Make sure that the firm is compliant with all regulations, legally and secretarially, in India, Singapore and UAE, and the compliance calendar is followed diligently.
- Oversee timely filing of returns such as income tax return, TDS return, VAT returns, service tax returns to adhere with compliance guidelines.
- Prepare annual operating plan with follow-on updates and forecasts. Support the management team with strategic financial analyses and insights.
- Support CEO & Senior Management with investor communication and keeping them updated with the KPIs of the business.
- Get along with the Business/Accounting teams and internal partners for:
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual results.
- Approve or reject budgets.
- Conduct risk management.
- Evaluate and decide on investments.
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows.
- Conduct profit and cost analyses.
- CA with 12-15 years of experience (+ MBA Preferable).
- Experience in the finance team of Digital/AdTech Industry with operations in India.
Experience in financial management, administration, personnel management, and business development required. Demonstrated analytical, project management, and leadership skills.
- Should have worked with business leaders directly, and functionally have experience in business partnering, planning and reporting.
- Hands on experience on ERP like SAP and Excel.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.