As we believe technology is the king in the evolution of digital advertisement and our team always helps us to serve the industry with creativity. If you believe that you are destined to make a difference, come join us and together we can do it.
We are looking for a smart and experienced individual to join our innovative team to create and edit videos for internal and external purposes.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavours and events.
- Edit video clips from various programs and events for use on social media platforms.
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video.
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Creating and delivering motion graphics/raw footage videos for various media.
- Hands-on experience with editing software; including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Canva, Lightworks, and Premier Or any other online tools.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as a video editor.
- Must be able to come up with new ideas and creatively use the footage to createpresentable results.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (email@example.com). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.