Team Lead – Software Development
As we believe technology is the king in the evolution of digital advertisement and our development team always helps us to serve the industry with innovation and performance. If you believe that you are destined to make a difference, come join us and together we can do it.
We are looking for a smart and experienced individual who will be a part of our software development team, and candidates must have a proven software development experience. He/she will contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle from the initial specification to developing and testing.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical leadership to major projects, build and guide an engineering team of engineers.
- Chalk-out and implement the vision, technology roadmap and business goals.
- Ensure that the team optimizes codes, while contributing to business goals and product strategies.
- Operate with scale and speed, amidst ﬂux in the fast-paced environment.
- Architect and design technically robust, ﬂexible and scalable solutions.
- Strong technical competence with a track record of individual technical accomplishments.
- 9+ years’ experience developing outstanding web applications with cross-browser and cross-platform responsive designs.
- Strong coding experience in Node JS backend.
- Experience in developing on AWS and with AWS technologies such as Lambda and API Gateway.
- Working knowledge with different database solutions MongoDB, Redis etc.
- Familiarity with Git, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
EDUCATION INDUSTRY & EXPERIENCE:
- Preferred experience in AdTech Industry.
- Management/ Project management skills.
- Leadership skills & excellent problem solver.
- Ability to adapt, learn and grasp new technologies & tool fast.
Coding skills are very important because we believe if you cannot code you cannot lead.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.