Talent Acquisition – IT
Xapads Media is proud to be associated with Fortune 500 companies offering 360-degree solutions in Display, Video, and Performance spectrum. We are a performance partner for top brands across 15 Countries.
Xapads is looking for an experienced and street-smart candidate to join our HR team, who has a proven track record of delivering results in highly competitive environments. The goal is to ensure the HR department's operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling the complete recruitment life cycle i.e. From understanding the profile to sourcing and screening to coordination of interviews, post-offer process to final joining.
- Sourcing the required profiles through job portals, references and headhunting.
- Screening applicants to assess technical competence, credentials, and attitude.
- Taking telephonic interviews and shortlisting interested candidates based on suitability of the profile as per the requirement.
- Work with product team to understand new and existing features to gain context of the product and platform
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Should be LinkedIn savvy and must have 10000+ LinkedIn connections.
- Should have a passion for recruitment and achieving results.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT Recruitment.
- Good understanding of technical profiles i.e. PHP, Android, QA.
- Must possess impeccable communication (verbal and written both) and interpersonal skills.
- Stay updated with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Educational Qualification – MBA in Human Resource.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.