Sr. Manager – Android Developer
As we believe technology is the king in the evolution of digital advertisement and our development team always help us to serve the industry with innovation and performance. If you believe that you are destined to make a difference, come join us and together we can do it.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work closely with the management and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications with developing custom controls for the Android platform.
- Ability to spin up working prototypes and proof of concepts at tech scoping stage to demonstrate the feasibility.
- Monitor and improve KPIs such as Performance, Memory management and Crashes.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Implementing measures to safeguard user’s data.
- Setup the application base architecture for the android apps
- Working knowledge of general mobile landscape and android architectural components.
- Understanding of security concepts such as encryption, authentication, key management, communications security, permission management, penetration testing.
- Strong in fundamentals to suggest mobile UI design recommendations.
- Experience with Android SDK, different versions of Android, third-party libraries and APIs.
Knowledge of code versioning tools.
- Knowledge of the Open-source Android ecosystem, code libraries and frameworks.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Android Development.
- Good hands-on debugging skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Performed, built, and released at least one Android application on Play Store.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.