Senior Server Administrator
At Xapads Media, we believe technology is the king in the evolution of digital advertisement and our development team always helps us to serve the industry with innovation and performance. Join us and leverage our leading-edge technology portfolio in our global network.
As a Senior Administrator, one should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and internal process issues. The successful candidate will possess excellent systems management and interpersonal communication skills, have good troubleshooting and analysing skills.
- Ensures highly scalable servers are properly documented, controlled for change, and monitored for uptime and performance.
- Experience in AWS/Gcloud Provisioning, Upgrade, Downgrade as per Resource Usage.
- Ensure that resource usage on servers is optimum. Implementing measures to monitor NoSQL, MySQL server, Maintenance plans, backup management.
- Monitoring of SSL, Email server configuration, Google suit, domain/sub domain management.
- Coordinate with Server Team & plan process for upgradations, migration, scheduled maintenance & on-time scaling, load balancing as per requirement of Internal Development Team.
- 3years’ experience supporting Linux Servers & end-to-end support of highly scalable applications.
- Excellent Knowledge in Hosting Control Panels.
- Good Communication Skill in English (Written).
- Well versed in different web servers such as Nginx.
- Working Knowledge of networking, routers, switches, maintenance of complete intranet.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.