Senior Project Manager
As we believe technology is the king in the evolution of digital advertisement and our development team always helps us to serve the industry with innovation and performance. If you believe that you are destined to make a difference, come join us and together we can do it.
We are looking for a smart and experienced individual who will be a part of our ecosystem. He/she will contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle from studying market patterns, to creating roadmaps to bringing discipline in the working of the project successfully.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the Product and Project throughout the lifecycle (Studying the market strategy, defining scope and creating roadmaps, project planning, resource management, project execution & project delivery).
- Defining project delivery timelines and ensuring successful delivery of the product.
- Single point of contact for internal and external stakeholders for ideating, incubating through proof of concepts, MVP, and roadmaps.
- Responsible for defining and managing the Agile project management process.
- Power user of Agile project management and collaboration tools such as JIRA & Confluence.
- Responsible for providing end to end technical support.
- Responsible for managing and prioritizing the activities or product backlog required to deliver the campaign, products, or service.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- B.E/B-Tech/MBA or equivalent qualifications.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Development and Management.
- Experienced in Agile project management tools such as JIRA & Confluence and Code collaboration tools like GIT, GITHUB, Bitbucket.
- Experienced in full-stack development and has worked in Node Js/ React Js, MongoDB or capable of getting work done in such technologies.
- Excellent Analytical skills, Strong Problem-solving skills, and Communication skills.
- Inquisitive, Proactive and Visionary.
- Experienced in UX Design, PRD, Product market fit and lifecycle management.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (email@example.com). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.