Senior Manager – Software Development
As we believe technology is the king in the evolution of digital advertisement and our development team always helps us to serve the industry with innovation and performance. If you believe that you are destined to make a difference, come join us and together we can do it.
We are looking for a smart and experienced individual who will be a part of our software development team, and candidates must have a proven software development experience. He/she will contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle from the initial specification to developing and testing.
- Leading and participating in the design and architecture of solutions across the full technology stack.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager and senior leadership to plan, release, and schedule development.
- Provide estimates and initial assessment for proposed development tasks.
- Architecture, designing, planning and coding of frontend/backend technologies.
- Working closely with other team leads to deliver best practice.
- Minimum of 10+ Years’ experience in PHP.
- Strong technical and experienced knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks – Laravel, CodeIgniter or Symfony (8-9 Years Plus).
- Hands on experience in database like MySQL, Mongo DB, BigQuery. (1-2 Years)
- Good understanding of XML, Cross-browser compatibility, Pixel tracking and Web Services.
- Hands on experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS Services, EC2, S3 and RDS).
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenge.
Education Industry & Experience
- Preferred experience in AdTech Industry.
- Management/ Project management skills.
- Leadership skills & excellent problem solver.
- Ability to adapt, learn and grasp new technologies & tool fast.
- Coding skills are very important because we believe if you cannot code you cannot lead.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.