ABOUT XAPADS MEDIA:
Started in 2008, Xapads is an India-based global Ad-tech platform offering 360° Digital Marketing solutions. Xapads brings in technology-driven advertising offering 360-degree digital marketing via their proprietary artificial intelligence and machine learning-driven award winning programmatic engine. We offer a bouquet of Cross Device & Multi Geo Supply across Display and Performance.
Xapads has been expanding its operations and infrastructure to ensure continued innovation at global scale. We are a team of 150+ spread globally with our headquarters in Noida, India. Xapads currently operates 9 offices across India, US, Singapore, UAE, Indonesia, and Russia.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The future of Digital Marketing seems very bright at the moment, Using digital marketing for business is very unique in nature, as it gives us an option to go beyond our boundaries.
We are looking for a Pay-Per-Click expert who is data driven and loves to analyse and optimize PPC activities across multiple channels. One will be responsible for Delivering Cost per Sales, Cost per Lead and other performance-based campaigns using Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook/Instagram.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate a campaign’s ROI, ROAS, CTR, CPC, CPM, and attribution modelling, against all objectives.
- Pro-efficient to launch, optimize, and report on campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads, Bing and other channels.
- Spearhead team and colleagues in developing paid media strategies.
- Market-research new product solutions to assist in our methodology and approach.
- Help optimize campaigns, audiences, creatives, budgets, and bids across multiple channels to target ROI/Performance goals
- Should be able to work upon Cost per sales, cost per lead and other performance based campaigns.
- 2 years’ experience of working on PPC Model over Google AdWords, Bing Search, Facebook/Instagram.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (email@example.com). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.