Manager – Quality Analyst
As we believe technology is the king in the evolution of digital advertisement and our development team At Xapads Media, we believe technology is the king in the evolution of digital advertisement and our tech team always helps us to serve the industry with innovation and performance. Join us and leverage our leading-edge technology portfolio in our global network. If you believe that you are destined to make a difference, come join us and together we can do it.
We are looking for a smart and experienced individual who will be a part of the QA team, candidates must have a proven experience in Quality Analyst. He/she will be responsible to Oversee and manage the activities of the organizations that contribute to the product development process including End-to-end management and delivery of product releases (include Apps, Products, and websites).
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the development teams to design and document testing scenarios during product development – Functional, System Integration, Performance and UAT phases according to the defined QA framework.
- Develop automated test scripts to maximize efficiency
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing
- Work with product team to understand new and existing features to gain context of the product and platform
- Estimate, plan, and execute manual testing activities ( functional, stress, regression, usability and UX testing
- 5+ years of experience in QA.
- 3+ years of experience leading resources in complex software testing projects
- Experience in Rest web services & API Testing.
- Candidate must have knowledge of using POSTMAN or a similar kind of tool.
- Proven Experience in test automation & must have experience in Selenium WebDriver automation tool.
- Knowledge of the Java programming language is a must.
- Experience in working on Junit and TestNG framework.
- Extensive testing experience with Web-Based Applications.
- Good technical skills including knowledge of operating systems, databases, and SQL is required.
- Mobile automation testing tools for Android, iOS, and cross-platform ones.
- Advance knowledge of Selenium, JMeter, Appium, and other tools.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.