In today’s tech-savvy world our Social Media team ensure strong web presence of the company and help to bring quality contents over quantity.
Xapads is looking for a tech-savvy candidate who has a proven track record of delivering results in highly competitive environments. The role will involve structuring of Growth & Content Marketing strategies.
- Devise innovative growth strategies, by developing a deep understanding of our target audience
- Developing and integrating online content marketing strategies – across various channels such as web, social, PR. Email etc.
- Plan and execute the products repo on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- One should be able to identify new growth opportunities (including new platforms, channels,and advertising and integration opportunities) to acquire new community members
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Up to date with recent trends and social media
- Experience in developing content strategies and managing content distribution.
- Should know how to organize and manage events and meetups.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience as Growth Hacker
- Educational Qualification: MBA in Marketing / Generalist.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.