ABOUT XAPADS MEDIA:
Started in 2008, Xapads is an India-based global Ad-tech platform offering 360° Digital Marketing solutions. Xapads brings in technology-driven advertising offering 360-degree digital marketing via their proprietary artificial intelligence and machine learning-driven award winning programmatic engine. We offer a bouquet of Cross Device and Multi Geo Supply across Display and Performance.
Xapads has been expanding its operations and infrastructure to ensure continued innovation at global scale. We are a team of 150+ spread globally with our headquarters in Noida, India. Xapads currently operates 9 offices across India, US, Singapore, UAE, Indonesia, and Russia.
ABOUT THE JOB:
As we believe technology is the king in the evolution of digital advertisement and our development team always helps us to serve the industry with innovation and performance. If you believe that you are destined to make a difference, come join us and together we can do it.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to join our team and lead various projects across several teams to help create processes and execute strategies to ensure projects are developed in a timely manner.
Engineering Manager responsibilities include researching and developing new products, building project budgets and overseeing the successful execution of projects throughout the year.
Ultimately, you will work closely with different teams to ensure projects are completed according to schedule and budget.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and Promises and their workarounds.
- Developing a link between third-party services and developed applications.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system e.g. MySql, MongoDB
- Code versioning tools using GIT/Bitbucket.
- Ensuring that the developed applications provide high performance to the end-users.
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT:
- Minimum of 6 Years experience in REACT JS and NODE JS.
- Must have experience in managing teams and helping them in achieving their goals.
- Work on efficient database design for highly scalable applications.
- Have good experience working with Third party API Integration;
- Ability to solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Ability to adapt, learn and grasp new technologies and tools fast.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (email@example.com). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.