ABOUT XAPADS MEDIA:
Started in 2008, Xapads is an India-based global Ad-tech platform offering 360° Digital Marketing solutions. Xapads brings in technology-driven advertising offering 360-degree digital marketing via their proprietary artificial intelligence and machine learning-driven award winning programmatic engine. We offer a bouquet of Cross Device & Multi Geo Supply across Display and Performance.
Xapads has been expanding its operations and infrastructure to ensure continued innovation at global scale. We are a team of 150+ spread globally with our headquarters in Noida, India. Xapads currently operates 9 offices across India, US, Singapore, UAE, Indonesia, and Russia.
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a digital media company, the content team becomes an instrumental part for us in managing the company’s content-related assets. It always helps us to deliver the right things to our audience through our web properties.
We are looking for an enthusiastic copywriter who must have an ability to develop superlative content that provokes engagement. The role will involve regular publishing of contents including website & social media posts.campaign success.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write high-engagement social media copies that reflect the brand’s and a person’s voice.
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and other departments' experience to develop various content marketing materials.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders.
- Brainstorm with team members to decide upon creative ideas to take the campaign pitches forward, and help make decisions for creative buckets.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications.
- Demonstrated success in managing a business social media presence.
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator, and Outlook.
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis, and acronyms.
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (email@example.com). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.