ABOUT XAPADS MEDIA:
Xapads Media, which started as a garage start-up in 2008, is now an Ad-Tech conglomerate, headquartered in India, with 9 offices in 6 countries, with a 200+ strong team, offering 360* Digital Marketing Solutions to our esteemed clients in 20+ countries.
Xapads is a Technology First Advertisement Company, where we have built & perfected our Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning engine Xerxes and Xaprio, over the years, using the power of Big Data and Predictive Algorithms, allowing us to run highly targeted Branding & Performance Campaigns, which not only meet but even exceed the KPI expectations of the client, bringing in premium customers, higher LTAV and best in class ROAS for esteemed brands.
With Direct Access to 25,000+ publishing partners and direct integration with all the leading OEMs, We are able to reach well over 1.1 Billion users globally. Our proprietary DMP allows us to build Second and Third Party data on these audiences, which further helps our AI Engine Xerxes to Auto-Optimize towards the Client goal.
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a digital media company, the content team becomes an instrumental part for us in managing the company’s content-related assets. It always helps us to deliver the right things to our audience through our web properties. We are looking for an enthusiastic Content Creator who must have an ability to develop contents that provokes engagement.
The role will involve regular publishing contents including website & social media posts.
- Creating high-quality content that aligns with our company’s standards and resonates with our target audience.
- Conduct research on industry trends and best practices to ensure that content is informative and up-to-date.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop engaging content for our website, social media channels, and other digital platforms.
- Collaborate with designers and other team members to ensure that content is visually appealing and on-brand.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines consistently.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience of 0–2 years as a content writer, preferably in health and fitness, tech reviews, and entertainment.
- Strong writing and editing skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (email@example.com). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.