Xapads Media, which started as a garage start-up in 2008, is now an Ad-Tech conglomerate, headquartered in India, with 9 offices in 6 countries, with a 200+ strong team, offering 360* Digital Marketing Solutions to our esteemed clients in 20+ countries.
Xapads is a Technology First Advertisement Company, where we have built & perfected our Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning engine Xerxes & Xaprio, over the years, using the power of Big Data & Predictive Algorithms, allowing us to run highly targeted Branding & Performance Campaigns, which not only meet but even exceed the KPI expectations of the client, bringing in premium customers, higher LTAV and best in class ROAS for esteemed brands.
With Direct Access to 25,000+ publishing partners and direct integration with all the leading OEMs, We are able to reach well over 1.1 Billion users globally. Our proprietary DMP allows us to build Second & Third Party data on these audiences, which further helps our AI Engine Xerxes to Auto-Optimize towards the Client's goal.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Job revolve around helping Brands, agencies and advertisers to tap the untapped audience via Mobile performance (Mobile / App user acquisition). A chance of working directly with various Premium supply channels and to understand the depth of In App user acquisition.
We are looking for an experienced and talented success manager with strong analytical skills around Mobile Performance campaigns.
- Responsible for identifying and managing Mobile Performance campaign’s KPIs over the lifecycle of campaign execution.
- Working on execution of campaigns (KPIs, Fraud Hygiene, P&L) over Mobile App attribution platforms like Appsflyer, Branch.io, Adjust, Kochava, and Singular.
- Execution of campaigns on various premium supply channels like OEM, Programmatic, P2P Sharing Apps, Keyboard Apps, & Direct Apps.
- Analyse campaign data, make applicable optimizations to campaigns to meet the campaign goals.
- To be the key point of contact between the supply, sales and data operations teams while leading the account management of the accounts allocated.
- Generating reports, and sharing campaign insights with the sales team / advertisers to create opportunities for up-sell cross-sell for sales teams.
- Work as campaign delivery to ensure smooth campaign operations and optimizations for each campaign to achieve revenue goals.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 4 Years of experience in Campaign execution of Mobile Performance Campaign.
- Well versed with life cycle of User acquisition via In-App marketing.
- In-depth understanding of Mobile measurement partner (MMP) like Appsflyer, Branch.io, Adjust, Kochava, and Singular.
- Preference to candidates having experience in mobile user acquisition and re-engagement activity over premium supply channels like OEM, Programmatic, P2P Sharing Apps, Keyboard Apps, & Direct Apps.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (email@example.com). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.