Ad Operations – Programmatic (ORTB)
Started in 2008, Xapads is an India-based global Ad-tech platform offering 360° Digital Marketing solutions. Xapads brings in technology-driven advertising offering 360-degree digital marketing via their proprietary artificial intelligence and machine learning-driven award winning programmatic engine. We offer a bouquet of Cross Device and Multi Geo Supply across Display and Performance.
Xapads has been expanding its operations and infrastructure to ensure continued innovation at global scale. We are a team of 150+ spread globally with our headquarters in Noida, India. Xapads currently operates 9 offices across India, US, Singapore, UAE, Indonesia, and Russia.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Xapads Media is on mission to change Old Media Buying Practices by bringing technology- based Digital Advertising. We are looking to bring this revolution by redefining the way ad operations are being managed across multiple digital ad platforms.
We are looking for experienced personal for Position of Ad Operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for advertising efforts through multiple platforms. Have to be In-Sync between Media Buying and Sales Team. Key responsibility will include Campaign execution, optimization, and managing day-to-day ad campaign success.
- Responsible for the Supply Integration via Header Bidding, ORTB protocol, RTB/PMP.
- Onboarding SSP(s) – checking feasibility, generating Endpoints, Tags, and Feeds.
- Ad Operations and Publisher Account Management for Search, Video, Display and Mobile.
- To periodically check sanity of Publisher integration including but not limited to Fraud detection, Fill ratios, Errors, and Demand mapping.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 2 Years of experience in regard to Header Bidding, ORTB protocol, RTB/PMP.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Experience in on-boarding Supply Side Platforms via ORTB feeds/endpoints.
- Extra preference for candidates with Knowledge and hands-on experience on platforms like Adkernal, PubMatic, Appnexus,Rubicon, Pulsepoint, freewheel, smarthub.
- Must have worked on execution of the campaign using platform mentioned above.
- Educational Qualification – B. Tech.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, send an email to our careers mailbox (email@example.com). In the email make sure to include your resume and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.